Jason Segel released another film last week and it made me realise that this will be the third film he has already been in this year. He is slowly starting to be involved in many comedies being released and later on in the year he is due to hit screens again in Knocked Up spin off This Is 40. As he seems to be turning up a lot at the moment I want to ask you, what is his best movie? I have given 5 options below so write in the comments your answer, and please feel free to add your favourite in the comments if I haven't listed it.
1. BAD TEACHER - In Bad Teacher he plays alongside Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake as the P.E teacher who has a crush on Diaz's unsuitable teacher.
2. GULLIVER'S TRAVELS - In Jack Black's take on the classic fairy tale, Segel plays one of the little men whose town is disrupted due to Gulliver's sheer size.
3. FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL - In his breakthrough film Segel plays the boyfriend dumped by a famous television star. Jetting to Hawaii to get away he checks himself accidentally into the same hotel as his former love and her new rock star boyfriend.
4. I LOVE YOU, MAN - Paul Rudd struggles to find a best man for his wedding until he meets Jason Segel who becomes the perfect friend, so perfect in fact that it threatens to ruin Rudd's relationship with his fiancee.
5. THE MUPPETS - He also wrote the film which brought the Muppets back to the big screen. He plays one of their biggest fans who attempts to help them in their quest to prevent a man from selling and destroying their theatre.
There are your 5 choices to pick from so tell me what do you think is Jason Segel's best film?