There are 5 new films released this weekend. A mixed bunch coming out, I think it will be very subjective as to what people will see. Have a look below to help you decide.
1. Daniel Radcliffe finally breaks the restraints of Harry Potter and plays a lawyer who discover THE WOMAN IN BLACK, a dead woman who is terrorizing the locals of a remote village. Also starring: Janet McTeer, Ciaran Hinds and Emma Shorey. Want to see if he is more that just Potter?
2. Mr Fassbender is on again! He is in everything at the moment. This time he is in A DANGEROUS METHOD playing Carl Jung a man who had an intense relationship with Sigmund Freud, which begins the theory of psychoanalysis. Also starring: Keira Knightly, Viggo Mortensen and Vincent Cassel. Learn about the theory?
3. Love story THE VOW starring Rachel McAdams and Channing Tatum about a man whose wife is suffering amnesia and he must help her remember her past, including that she loves him. Sounds like 50 First Dates crossed with The Notebook. Also starring: Sam Neill and Jessica Lange. Tears for the weekend?
4. Animal drama BIG MIRACLE looks to be the next Free Willy or Flipper about Drew Barrymore campaigning to help save gray whales which are trapped in the Artic Circle. Also starring: John Krasinski, John Pingayak and Ahmaogak Sweeney. Want to save the whales?
5. The final release stars a green frog and a female pig. That's right it's THE MUPPETS. See as they are aided by Jason Segel and Amy Adams in their bid to rescue their old theatre from a greedy oil tycoon. Also starring: Chris Cooper and Rashida Jones. Guilty pleasure?
Anything on that sounds good. A mixed bag I have to say but I'm sure there is something out there you will want to see. If not still some great films out from the last few weeks.