Thursday, July 19, 2012

NEWS - Dwayne Johnson reveals he's eyeing DC Comic adaptation 'Lobo'

News this week has been rather flaky and scarce. Not much has particularly surfaced that could be classed as need to know information. The piece I have decided to forward onto you then is the news of one of the next DC Comic adaptations being 'Lobo' and that Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson is in contention to play him.

Now I don't know much about this Lobo character. In doing some research I have discovered he is sort of an intergalactic bounty hunter that was first designed as a mock character of Wolverine and Punisher. Now not knowing much else on the project other than the possibility of who will play the title role, I do not want to really go into too much opinionated detail on the film or role. Hopefully with what Nolan has done to Batman, Warner Brothers and DC understand what makes a cracking superhero film so I'm sure this one will turn up trumps.




No comments:

Post a Comment