Friday, October 26, 2012

In Cinemas This Weekend: Bond, James Bond.

Just the one major film to be released this weekend then and I have to say I'm not surprised other films aren't being released this weekend as I have a feeling this film is going to be huge. By all accounts in some cinemas the entire weekend's showings are already fully booked, now that says something. I'm sure all of you will know what the film is, with my heading above and the constant marketing being plastered about, but have a look below for a short synopsis and the trailer.


1. Bond 23 is finally being released. SKYFALL had many problems during production but it is now finally here, once again with Daniel Craig as James Bond. In this outing M comes under scrutiny after losing a hard drive containing a list of MI6 agents causing Bond to erase the threat against them before they announce this information worldwide. Also starring: Helen McCrory, Javier Bardem, & Berenice Marlohe. Could this be Bond's toughest mission?

Skyfall trailer


So just the one mega film out this week then and I'm sure I will be batting you all off to get in the cinema to see it. From the trailer it looks fantastic and as if this time Bond may have met his match. Enjoy this weekend.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment